When you leave a share of your estate to Franciscan Mission Associates, you practice the Works of Mercy. You feed the hungry, and clothe the naked in your own country and in the mission lands under the care of the Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate Conception Province. You educate for the priesthood and the religious life future friars who will work in our own country and abroad in the missions for the glory of God and the betterment of mankind.
You support the religious and charitable programs and activities of the friars, brothers, students and postulants of Immaculate Conception Province who have no other means but those provided by your generosity. You assure the consolation of the Sacraments and our holy religion to those in need. You comfort and counsel the poor and the bewildered.
Making a Bequest to Franciscan Mission Associates:
Giving Through Your Will – Everyone should have an estate plan. Only then can you ensure that your loved ones will be provided for and your charitable goals met.
Giving Securities – More that 60 percent of Americans own securities, so it is no wonder more people are giving stocks, bonds and mutual funds. By giving securities instead of cash, you may benefit from tax savings that would allow you to make a larger charitable gift at the same cost to you.
Giving Through Retirement Plans – You might be able to make a larger gift than you ever thought possible by giving ‘what’s left’ in your retirement account or pension plan. You stay in control of all your retirement funds during your lifetime and make a gift to Franciscan Mission Associates after providing for yourself and your loved ones.
Giving Life Insurance – You may have a life insurance policy that you purchased to protect children who are now grown, family members who have predeceased you or to fund now-completed educational plans. Such unneeded policies make excellent charitable gifts. You also might consider naming Franciscan Mission Associates as a contingent (or back-up) beneficiary should your primary beneficiary predecease you.
The following spiritual benefits accrue to you when you remember Franciscan Mission Associates.
- Your name is enrolled at once in our Golden Memorial Book of Permanent Benefactors of Franciscan Mission Associates enshrined perpetually at its headquarters.
- As a Permanent Benefactor you are remembered in all the holy Masses, novenas, and frequent spiritual exercises scheduled throughout the year by Franciscan Mission Associates for the intentions of its members.
- You are remembered each day in the Masses offered by the Director of Franciscan Mission Associates, in the Masses of our Franciscan missionaries laboring in Central America, and in the prayers of the mission children.
- Upon notification of death a special mass will be offered for your eternal repose as soon as possible.
- As a Permanent Member of Franciscan Mission Associates you will also automatically merit enrollment at once as a perpetual member of the Franciscan Benefactors Association and, in addition, as a perpetual member of the Franciscan Missionary Union with all the spiritual benefits pertaining to its members.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or mail request to:
Franciscan Mission Associates
274-280 W Lincoln Ave
PO Box 598
Mount Vernon, NY 10551-0598
Please consider remembering Franciscan Mission Associates in your will or personal trust.